Where: We will be based in Guancaste Province in the village of Corral de
Piedras. It is near Nicoya, Costa Rica.
● Who: anyone with a heart to do good and have an amazing adventure!
● What is covered: comfortable lodging, most meals, travel within Costa Rica, and an off day adventure.
● What will we be doing: repair a road damaged by flooding, help a local family
with their organic garden business as the father has been severely injured and
cannot tend it at this time, feed the homeless, other renovation projects as time
allows. The last day will be an adventure day!
● Wonder Voyage is a non-profit organization that creates personalized
pilgrimages and mission trips.
● Tinfold will send out packets shortly with more information to those who sign up.
● If you are interested in going, sign the waiver form and submit to Kristen Pascale
at firstname.lastname@example.org today! There is limited space so sign up soon!
● Tinfold will not receive any financial profit from this trip.
● Tinfold will be donating the supplies necessary for the work we do.